Saturday, January 12, 2008

January 14, 2008


Spelling Definitions and POS

*Just a note; you should be very close to have completed your research on your biographical figure. I am a tad bit worried at things that I have been hearing and the questions that you have been asking. “Miss Clark, can I go to the library to see if there are books on my person?” Umm…technically you’ve had weeks to do this. Try to learn TIME MANAGEMENT at this point of your life; it will serve you well in the future. Work a little bit each night on your research. If it helps – make a time line for yourself with the calendar. Mark off the dates that you want to complete various aspects of the project.

On another note: I am very pleased to see that some of you have done the above.

Lesson 15- Consonant and Syllable Patterns

gallery

tomorrow

attitude

hurricane

barrier

corridor

umbrella

buffalo

gorilla

pinnacle

syllable

tobacco

massacre

opossum

moccasins

cinnamon

No comments: